from $NZD 10 per month
Education: Home School
Train Critical and Computational Thinking at Home
Mastery of technology is becoming increasingly important in high-paying careers. Coding knowledge is already required for half of top income jobs. Students who don't master technology will be left behind. As home educators, we need tools to prepare our children for the future- particularly in fast moving fields like technology.
RobotMagic was developed by leading educators and scientists to be the best tool to teach technology. RobotMagic teaches critical and computational thinking through play. In homes around the world RobotMagic is used to teach technology. Parents use self-guided RobotMagic courses to introduce technology concepts. Once students learn a concept they reinforce their learning through project based learning that they can share with friends. Parents can monitor student progress with the Teacher Dashboard.
- Hundreds of courses and projects ideal for teaching technology at home
- Dozens of exciting 3D worlds stimulate learning
- Integration with optional real robots locks in learning
- Self guided courses ensure success
- Single sign-on with support for Google classroom
- Cloud based file system
Recent Robotmagic Articles: