Train Critical and Computational Thinking at an early age
Mastery of technology is becoming increasingly important in high-paying careers. Coding knowledge is already required for half of top income jobs. Students who don't master technology will be left behind. As primary school educators, we need tools to prepare our students for the path to success.
RobotMagic was developed by leading educators and scientists to be the best tool to teach technology. RobotMagic teaches critical and computational thinking through play. In primary schools around the world RobotMagic is used to start students on their path to mastery of technology. Educators use RobotMagic courses to introduce technology concepts. Once students learn a concept they reinforce their learning through project based learning that they can share with friends. The Teacher Dashboard ensures that all students achieve success.
- Hundreds of courses and projects ideal for teaching technology to primary school students
- Primary age students start coding with simple graphical blocks and transition to powerful text blocks
- Teacher Dashboard automatically tracks student progress
- Dozens of exciting 3D worlds stimulate learning
- Integration with optional real robots locks in learning
- Customizable Curriculum- get started with our courses, share with colleagues, and create your own
- Single sign-on with support for Google classroom
- Cloud based file system
Recent Robotmagic Articles: